The 2020 Family Advent Calendar is now available! Parents, we encourage you to check out this amazing resource that will walk you and your kids through the Christmas story while also providing fun ideas for activities for your family. We hope you love and enjoy this Advent Calendar!
Christmas Craft Bags
Our amazing Preschool Dream Teamer, Missy Grimm, usually hosts a craft day every year before Christmas for kids. Since we cannot meet in person this year, she is going to be bringing the crafts to you! You can sign up for either a craft delivery or a present hunt set up in your yard. RSVP required by December 12th. Please fill out one form per child.
I’m so glad you’ve found yourself on this page and hope you find some helpful resources here to help you navigate this time with your family. Below you will find worship & Bible lesson videos that will be updated weekly, parent guides, extension worksheets, and other various resources to help you lead your kids at home.
I am praying for you all. Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you need anything at all. You can email me at Rachel@destinychurch.info
CHECK THIS PAGE FOR NEW CONTENT UPLOADED EVERY SUNDAY MORNING.
NOVEMBER 29 RESOURCES
NOVEMBER 22 RESOURCES
Watch this Video!
More Helpful Links
- Helping Kids Navigate Anxiety Podcast: https://bit.ly/2TZx1OR
- Managing Fear & Anxiety During a Health Pandemic Blog: https://bit.ly/2Q6kJTG
- Preschool Anxiety Conversation Guide: https://bit.ly/33eSacg
- Elementary Anxiety Conversation Guide: https://bit.ly/38LkjZs
- Parent Cue App: This free app gives parents weekly cues that are aligned with the content in the video presentations: https://bit.ly/2wTCNtG